We are searching for a Senior Controls and Automation Engineer to join one of two of our locations- Fort Lupton, CO or San Francisco, CA! If you consider yourself an ambitious, creative, hands-on engineer who is passionate about climate change and reducing carbon footprint- this is the job for you!!
Call Lauren at 303-364-5300 x 110 for details!
Pay: $100,000+ DOE
In this role, you will be developing modular and scalable control systems that enable R&D platforms with a diverse range of sensors and actuators!
- 4+ years developing control systems as a technical/engineering lead
- Solid understanding of fieldbus and communication protocols including Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, and OPC-UA
- Hands-on experience configuring and troubleshooting control systems
- Experience with various PLC/HMI/SCADA platforms
- Proficient with IEC 61131-3 based languages including Structured Text, Function Block Diagram, and Ladder Logic
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and application to industrial controls
- Strong technical leadership skills amongst changing requirements & priorities
- Proficient in the design of safety systems including safety relays, safety PLCs, E-Stops, and Safety Torque Off
Bonus (but not required):
- Proficiency in using python for scripting
- Experience with electrical design & schematics
- Familiarity with Linux environment & SaaS tools
- Prior experience in SCADA & data historians such as Ignition or OSI Pi