Job Title: Low Voltage Technician
Hours: Monday through Friday
Pay: $20-$25 per hour DOE
We are seeking a skilled Low Voltage & Cabinet Installer to join our team and contribute to the successful completion of various projects. As a Low Voltage & Cabinet Installer, you will be responsible for installing and maintaining low voltage systems and cabinetry tech/ cabinet installation in commercial settings. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in low voltage system installation, cabinet assembly, and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Install low voltage systems, including but not limited to security systems, surveillance cameras, audiovisual equipment, intercoms, and networking devices.
- Assemble and install a wide range of cabinets, such as kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities, and storage units, ensuring precise fit and alignment.
-Cat 5, Cat 6A Telecom Rooms installation and set-up (fiberoptic experience is a plus)
- Measure and plan installation layouts based on blueprints, specifications, and project requirements.
- Safely use hand and power tools to carry out installations and cabinet assembly tasks.
- Conduct system testing to ensure proper functionality and troubleshoot any issues that arise during or after installation.
- Collaborate with project managers and team members to ensure timely and efficient project completion.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, ensuring the proper handling of tools and materials.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations during installations to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in low voltage systems and cabinet installation techniques.
- Provide exceptional customer service and address client inquiries or concerns during installations.
- Proven experience as a Low Voltage & Cabinet Installer or in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of low voltage systems, including security, surveillance, audiovisual, intercoms, and networking equipment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in cabinet assembly and installation techniques.
- Familiarity with reading and interpreting blueprints, schematics, and technical drawings.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the capacity to troubleshoot system issues effectively.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet project deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with clients.
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy equipment and cabinets as required.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality workmanship.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation to travel to job sites.
- Certification or training in low voltage systems installation and/or cabinet making.
- Previous experience in residential and commercial settings.
- Knowledge of relevant local and national electrical codes and regulations.
The Low Voltage & Cabinet Installer will primarily work on job sites, both indoors and outdoors, depending on the project requirements. This role may involve bending, lifting, and standing for extended periods. Additionally, the candidate may be exposed to various weather conditions and work at different heights.
Please submit your resume for consideration.