Our Electrical Assemblers review diagrams, schematics, and build reports to successfully supply custom-built products for our customers. As a Electrical Assembler you will:
• Have experience reading and interpreting assembly blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematics, and receiving verbal instructions on multiple projects.
• Have experience aligning and assembling parts such as; leads, coils, wires, tabs, and terminals into coordinating housings.
• Have experience installing components and parts, such as; circuit breakers, disconnects, starters, contractors, switches, coils, transformers, relays, transistors, and semiconductor circuit on chassis, circuit boards, panels, and other electromechanical component units.
• Have experience routing and attaching wires (of various sizes) and connectors to form circuitry. Connecting assembly to power supply sources, switch panels, or junction boxes. Attaching hardware and sealing assembly.
• Have experience visually examining parts for defects, replacing any defective components and wiring when necessary - reporting any defects.
A successful candidate for this role will:
• Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in electrical assembly.
• Have a High School Diploma or GED - electrical certifications is a plus.