We are searching for an Electrical Engineer to join our Fort Lupton, CO team! If you consider yourself an ambitious, creative, hands-on engineer who is passionate about climate change and reducing carbon footprint- this is the job for you!!
Call Lauren at 303-364-5300 x 110 for details!
Pay: $100,000+ DOE
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing automation control cabinets by creating electrical schematics, selecting appropriate components, and laying out control panels for automation systems. After designing and developing, then you will get to build it!
- Excitement about getting opportunities to build rapid prototypes, get your hands dirty and teaching others by working side-by-side with a cross functional team
- 3 years or more of Electrical, Electronics or Automation Engineering (or similar) professional experience
- Experience in designing automation control cabinets and constructing cable assemblies
- Experience with electrical schematic capture tools (We use Zuken)
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot control system and sensor-related issues
- Must be physically able to climb ladders, bend, or crawl in awkward spaces
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time
- Have a proactive, professional and “can do” attitude
- Passionate about contributing to our mission and growing the company
- Willing to travel once a quarter to California to visit with the San Francisco team.
Bonus (but not required):
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, or a related field
- Familiarity with programming languages for PLC systems, such as ladder logic or structured text
- Understanding of automation control systems, motor control principles, electrical circuit design, and industrial sensors
- Proficiency in selecting motor controllers, VFDs, and industrial sensors based on project requirements
- Knowledge of safety regulations and standards related to high-power systems
- Experience designing for or operating near high power equipment (high voltage, large horsepower motors, high force actuators …etc)
- Direct experience in the handling of high temperature or combustible materials in an industrial automation environment
- Some experience with interfacing with, or designing, energy storage devices like large battery banks or inverter systems
- Design or operation of production equipment or manufacturing processes in the field of agriculture, forestry, sawmills, paper mills or food processing
- Direct experience with equipment like wood chippers, tractors, harvesting equipment, screening, drying systems, industrial heat exchangers or other large heavy-duty industrial or agricultural equipment