We are seeking a TIG Welders Fabricators to become an integral part of the team! The Welder/Fabricator will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
Hourly: $27.00 - $32.00 (Depending on Experience)
Intermediate to Senior Level welders fabricators needed!
Hiring for 1st shift
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Assemble highly engineered centrifugal pumps and compressors
- Run testing protocols for pumps and compressors and analyst test data; interfacing with Engineering, customers and inspectors
- Be able to achieve precision pipe fitting and tube bending
- Fit and assemble pipe and tubing along with large and small components
- Assemble complete equipment builds (unit and kit) according to engineered blueprints
- Assist with testing of components and systems, interfacing with customers and inspector
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Mechanical background and proven mechanical aptitude
- Ability to interpret and follow engineering blueprints and/or 3D models
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
*Must be able to pass extensive background check for government contract work*
Please submit your resume for consideration!